post Nov 30 2009, 12:58 PM
Post #1

Group: Coach
Member No.: 5265

Free TBQ Live Match & Meet Excel Scoring Sheet
By Daniel Meddaugh
Mon, 10 Nov 2009 - 2:03 PM CST
smile.gif Description
Computer Score Sheet that runs in Microsoft Excel during live match quizzing. Will also run on a MAC with Microsoft Office. This programs tells you when the match is won and coaching tips during match play. I used it for the 2008 Missouri Classic and took first place in the Novice Division with this program. There is no cost to use this program. The score sheet is setup for TBQ with a 5 question quiz out bonus of 20 points. Your team goes on top. You can swap team colors with (Cell E2). Goto G44 for startup notes. There is a "Click to Clean Scores" button for new match. Introductory Remarks go in Row 5 and 6 for each question. Failed Contests in "O8" and "O19".

smile.gif I have updated the "TBQ computer Excel score sheet" with a place to put notes (or type the question) for each question in the match. You can enter Notes in E7 thru AA7.

smile.gif I added the percentage of questions answered right for each quizzer on the right (AG9 thru AG14 for top team quizzers and AG20 thru AG25 for bottom team quizzers.

smile.gif I have updated the "TBQ computer Excel score sheet" with a countdown timer. Goto the "Countdown Clock" spread sheet tab on the bottom and make sure you have the countdown time right in C2. Then click the "Start/Stop" button back on the Score Sheet..

smile.gif Coaches tips are as follows from N15.
If Top team does not answer any more questions in the match and still will win, then this box will say "Don't buzin to Win". If the Top team missed all remaining questions and the other team made all remaining questions (including any possible bonus from Quiz outs) and the Top team will still win the match, then this box will say "WON, Attack!!". This is time to use a time-out and tell your quizzers "The match is won, go get as many points as you can". If you are behind in the match the message "Must get all remaining" means that you should take a time-out and tell your quizzers that "you must get the remaining question to stay in the match". NOTE: Only after you have entered the point value and the points that a quizzers got for that question are the Coaches Messages (N17 and X17) valid.

smile.gif I have updated the “TBQ Live Match Excel Scoring Sheet” to include possible bonus points for up to 4 quizzers on each team. Total possible points at the start of the match is now 430.

smile.gif (New) 11/10/09 Calculation Fix in “TBQ Live Match Excel Scoring Sheet”

smile.gif (New) 11/10/09 I have added a TBQ Live Meet scoring sheet called (TBQLiveTournamentScoringSheet.xls). This sheet with tally stats for you meet(up to 19 rounds). Stats are located on a sheet after round 19. Make sure you keep your quizzers in the same seats for the meet. Enter all quizzers names in Round 1 only. This sheet will give you the percent correct for each quizzer for the Meet and other team statistics.

smile.gif You can get them free at
http://youth.ag.org/biblequiz/news.cfm

Have Fun,

TBQ Coach for Muskogee First Assembly
Daniel Meddaugh

--------------------
Muskogee First Bible Quiz
Muskogee ,OK
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
PJ Grigg
post Nov 30 2009, 01:35 PM
Post #2

Group: Quizzer
Member No.: 264

I'm still waiting for the one that calls a contest for you.

--------------------
QUOTE(jeremy rodriguez @ Apr 10 2007, 03:12 PM) *

The day I am sympathetic to accept or deny a contest for anyone based on gender, age, experience, disabilities, height, weight, high school, state, church, team, or wardrobe, is the day I become a Fine Arts official.

I'm back. Did you miss me? Rosina Albanese sing the chorus...
+Quote Post
Daniel Meddaugh
post Dec 3 2009, 06:24 PM
Post #3

Group: Coach
Member No.: 5265

biggrin.gif
I have made a update to the files. Please download the lastest ones to fix some calculations.

http://youth.ag.org/biblequiz/news.cfm

Daniel Meddaugh

--------------------
Muskogee First Bible Quiz
Muskogee ,OK
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2014 - 03:57 PM